Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What cryptocurrency is profitable to buy?

Banned

Bitcoin and Ethereum only. I don't invest in the other ones because they don't seem reliable.

At the moment, according to statistics, bitcoin is the most acceptable option for investment. I stick to this option when I invest my money because, in the history of cryptocurrency, the only bitcoin showed excellent results. That is why it is essential for me to use a bitcoin mixer that provides protection for crypto activities on the internet. Having full access to the tools is necessary for security, and I have that. This is part of my success, so I advise you not to pass up this opportunity.
    Last edited by ridosken; 27th September 2021 at 08:12 PM.

Jr. Necki

There are no crypto that would be profitable to buy. All cryptocurrencies are extremely unstable and have very high risks of falling and collapsing your budget. I recommend you to read the info on the site in advance https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-...ing-currencies . Everything you need to know is written in that article. Good luck to you!

Jr. Necki

I think I will continue to buy bitcoin, although many people say that it is no longer as profitable and even unsafe. Besides, I recently got a credit card, so I want to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card, which will significantly help me increase my income, because I can immediately deposit a large amount. I hope I succeed.

Jr. Necki

What are u doing about this?

Jr. Necki

I think that the most profitable cryptocurrency to buy from the beginning would be the dogcoin or the etherium so that you can start as a rookie, both are sold on the ironfx.com page with which you can check which one suits you best and above all what you need to do to continue investing and if you want to risk more you can take care of buying bitcoin.

Maybe you should start with forex trading and then slowly move to bitcoin exchange (I did that, and it is profitable) I use this site called IronFx, check their link for more information on the topic of trading. I always recommend them to anyone who wants to get started in forex trading with the right foot.

Jr. Necki

I'm not sure what cryptocurrency is the most profitable, but I know that Bitcoin is not really stable to be the best option.

I believe that the best cryptocurrency to buy, invest or mine will always be bitcoin because it has many tools, profit functions and above all that many countries already recognize it as a currency or money in many places an example the Bitcoin Motion site has a great and extensive list of places to sell them and especially how to earn a preventive of their annual increase.

It seems to me that it is better not to buy cryptocurrency today, since it costs a lot of money, which few people can just get out of their pocket and spend on buying cryptocurrency. It's better to try to open your own store, some kind and have an income from it. The most important thing is that this store has the ability to pay with credit cards. Fortunately, today it is very easy to buy a terminal for credit card processing.