Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What cryptocurrency is profitable to buy?

Default What cryptocurrency is profitable to buy?

What cryptocurrency is profitable to buy?

Banned

The price of bitcoin has again exceeded $14,000, breaking a two-year high that has recently been set.
    Another wave of bitcoin price growth began on November 4 after the U.S. presidential election.

Interestingly, during the last US presidential election, bitcoin also skyrocketed in value. In November 2016, the bitcoin exchange rate rose from $700 to $20,000 until mid-December 2017.

Profits can bring you a pair of etn and btc . About how much costs 1 etn and how to exchange 1 etn to btc you can find information on the website of the cryptocurrency exchange Godex . Godex uses International Currency Exchange Rate for exchange ETN to BTC. The process of exchanging cryptocurrencies will not take you a lot of time.

bitcoin....

Banned

I think it's bitcoin. During the period of the pandemic, the cost of bitcoin has grown very much. This is an excellent investment object

Banned

I a few days ago bitcoin converter here - https://www.bestchange.com/converter/
    And I noticed how profitable it is for those who have bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has increased significantly in the six months that I bought it. I sold bitcoin and made a good profit

Quote Originally Posted by cabaccum View Post
    What cryptocurrency is profitable to buy?
    Bitcoin (BTC)
    Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
    Litecoin (LTC)
    Ethereum (ETH)
    Binance Coin (BNB)
    Tron (TRX)
    Chainlink (LINK)

Banned

Hi! I would like to share with you my experience of Forex trading. I recently invested my money in bitcoin and started using forex ea free https://www.forex-ratings.com/forex-advisors-rating/. Thanks to which my trading process has been greatly simplified. Although there is nothing strange about this, as trading advisors work according to a predetermined algorithm aimed at obtaining maximum profit.

Quote Originally Posted by gehex View Post
    The price of bitcoin has again exceeded $14,000, breaking a two-year high that has recently been set.
    Another wave of bitcoin price growth began on November 4 after the U.S. presidential election.

Interestingly, during the last US presidential election, bitcoin also skyrocketed in value. In November 2016, the bitcoin exchange rate rose from $700 to $20,000 until mid-December 2017.
    Yeah, Bitcoin has gone too high to buy it, my opinion. But I still think that we are gonna witness another ATH this year. Maybe it will be even 100k, time will tell. I would pay attention to altcoins instead. Here is a great analytical article with some sound advice https://primexbt.com/blog/make-money...ryptocurrency/. Highly recommend to read it

0/10

would not read again
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!