Thread: Do I need to equip a sleeping place for a cat?

Banned

Default Do I need to equip a sleeping place for a cat?

Do I need to equip a sleeping place for a cat?

I don't think that you will need to arrange a place for the cat, most likely she will choose herself a suitable place

Banned

Before equipping the cat corner, observe your furry. Perhaps he already has his own inhabited territories, where he prefers to go to the kingdom of Morpheus. By making his favorite place "legal", you will save nerves and strengths for yourself and your pet

Cats are the real owners of our homes, who sincerely believe that it is you who live with them. Therefore, they allow themselves to do whatever they want. Including sleeping in your bed. But this is wrong. After all, cats can carry diseases such as toxoplasmosis and be carriers of parasites, which will not add to your joy in life. And if you buy a cat bed https://petonbed.com/best-cat-beds/ this will make your life much easier and will make cleaning easier because there will be much less wool on the furniture. So you should try and make the cat's sleeping place so that your pet wants to rest only in it. By the way, when choosing the material from which the house is made for your cat, be careful. Indeed, in order to prevent various diseases and prevent the growth of bacteria, it is recommended to wash the pillow on which the cat sleeps at least 1-2 times a month. And to wipe the bed itself - once every 2-3 months.

Beginner

Daily cleaning will allow you to avoid turning to professionals. A clean bathroom is easy if you take a little time each day to keep it clean. In addition, you can buy toilet steam cleaner and safe cleaning products that will speed up the cleaning and make it quality."