Thread: How do you import a small shipment of dried fruit and vegetable powders into the US f

Default How do you import a small shipment of dried fruit and vegetable powders into the US f

How do you import a small shipment of dried fruit and vegetable powders into the US from Asia? Do you really need a customs broker?

Well let’s see. You ask a question because, I assume, you don’t know how to do it.

Then you ask if you “really need” someone who does know how to do it.

You don’t need a broker if you know how to make a customs declaration and how to verify any phytosanitary, agricultural, and food regulations that might be in place.

However if you don’t know all of those things I’d say you need a broker.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    How do you import a small shipment of dried fruit and vegetable powders into the US from Asia? Do you really need a customs broker?
    Well, you will definitely fail without some help. You see, I worked with https://clearitusa.com/customs-consulting/ for several times and pretty satisfied with their service. They are very careful with documents, attentive to all details. I also saved a lot of money with them. So, simply give them a call. I believe you will definitely get a qualified help