Thread: What kind of medication is out there that speeds up metabolism?

Default What kind of medication is out there that speeds up metabolism?

What kind of medication is out there that speeds up metabolism?

Excercise is always the best one to do.

Do jogging and swim or even walks, and it will increase your metabolism naturally. No need for ****s

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    What kind of medication is out there that speeds up metabolism?
    Have you heard anything about Shilajit? It is a biogenic stimulant naturally made from fermented medicinal plants, check here. I have never even thought that would say so, but it really works! You see, Shilajit is a powerhouse of nutrients, natural elements, and biologically active organic substances that the human body can easily assimilate. I have been using it for a couple of months already and should admit that my metabolism has been speeded up pretty fast. Simply give it a try and you will notice the difference after the first consumption. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy67 View Post
    Have you heard anything about Shilajit? It is a biogenic stimulant naturally made from fermented medicinal plants, check here. I have never even thought that would say so, but it really works! You see, Shilajit is a powerhouse of nutrients, natural elements, and biologically active organic substances that the human body can easily assimilate. I have been using it for a couple of months already and should admit that my metabolism has been speeded up pretty fast. Simply give it a try and you will notice the difference after the first consumption. Good luck
    I wouldn't trust these ****s.

Just excercise

If you can avoid medications, then the best thing to speed metabolism up is by running or doing exercises, spending 15-30mins every day doing it won't hurt anyone's schedule I believe. Also, there are foods that can speed up or slow your metabolism speed, so it also depends on your daily diet if you want to have a good metabolism.