Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the degree of home protection with smart locks?

Banned

Default What is the degree of home protection with smart locks?

Will a smart lock protect my home from intruders? What is the degree of home protection with smart locks?

Not much, they can break a window to get in.

Don't trust the post below about any locks because in the end the burglar will just break a window and walk in

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by savarr View Post
    Will a smart lock protect my home from intruders? What is the degree of home protection with smart locks?
    Not everyone can master the development of IT technologies the first time. I also installed a smart lock. Yes, it's convenient. The biggest advantage is that you don't have to remember the security code. I opened the door with my mobile phone. But one day I lost my phone ... And I was after a party. And it was too late. I didn't want to spend the night on the street or go back and look for a phone. My neighbors called safe locksmith https://locksanddoors.ca/service/safes-locksmith. What a blessing that they work around the clock! I am grateful to them for their promptness. It's so cool to sleep in your bed.

You can put a fairly strong metal door, it is unlikely that someone will be able to open it. Now many doors have several locks in them

Banned

Yes, I totally agree with you. For example, you can buy a good steel door and install a lock on it from Samsung. It makes very cool locks. You can buy steel door in specialized stores that deal with doors. Good luck
    Last edited by Lompasus; 26th September 2021 at 01:22 AM.

Thank you so much for these recommendations!

Oh amazing this makes sense. Thanks so much! I am interested in the topic of smart home, artificial intelligence, its use at home and how we can make our life easier with the help of artificial intelligence. I am interested in a scientific approach to the study of this problem and on the site https://blablawriting.net/essay-examples/science I recently found some interesting articles about science and artificial intelligence in particular.
    Last edited by Kaiden Brown; 29th October 2021 at 06:58 PM.

I think that for the greater safety of your home and family, you can contact a company that provides security services. My friend was looking for construction workers and found a labour hire article. He did not even expect that in this company he would also find security services. It is unusual that the company is so versatile.
    Last edited by Pantoliano; 10th January 2022 at 10:34 PM.

Jr. Necki

It seems to me that burglars rarely try to get into a house through a door. More often they do it through windows. That's my opinion.

Well, actually the comment about the windows is very fair, but my opinion is that the more protection you install at home the better. You can put CCTV cameras to protect your house from the outside and the inside. You can also install an ajax security system so you have motion sensors that can track any movement in the house. And this kind of locks to all of the above will definitely not be superfluous. Or like in the movie Home Alone create the impression that the house is full of people so burglars are not trying to come in, I do not know.