Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wish my dad wasn't so angry all the time.

Default I wish my dad wasn't so angry all the time.

I don't think my dad knows it, but his anger literally hits a nerve on our family and me. He is always angry. He is always fighting with my mom or yelling at my siblings. Enough is enough. I can't tolerate his anger, but what can my family do. If we dare to stand up against him, he can either kick us out of the house or beat us. I hate it the most when he beat us. Sigh. It is because he is so angry and so physically abusive, how can I come to love him. When I think about my future reaction at his funeral, I see a smile spreading wide across my face. As a Christian, this is such a bad, bad thought. However, his temper, his philosophy, and actions disgust me. Why does he have to be so angry? Can't he just not be angry for a while?

Call the police and report the abuse. Sorry, this is the best advice I can offer.
    by Cryopon

It looks almost one-sided, but I'll take your word for it on that. My dad gets extremely angry, really fast. He isn't abusive (to people) and has not had any ties to alcohol in at least 25 years, so it's just how he was raised, his "nature." If things get too physically bad, yes, call the police. Otherwise, I don't know how old you are, so I can't suggest an action in this..

avoid confrontation?
    if you're a christian you could always try prayer.
    inb4 "lol religiun sux fck magick" atheists all over this thread.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

"when he beats us."

Call the police.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    avoid confrontation?
    if you're a christian you could always try prayer.
    inb4 "lol religiun sux fck magick" atheists all over this thread.
    Yeah aside from the religion comment, I don't think any religion should endorse corporal punishment or physical abuse by any means. Sorry, but no one should get hit.

If he actually beats you, then call the police. I mean honestly, nobody should get hurt or anything like that. Just cuz he's all angry, doesn't mean he can hurt or treat people like that. Maybe you should talk about this to your mom and your other family members.

RAWR! FEAR ME. I BREATHE FIRE.

Call DSS, or you can tell your mom to file the divorce papers.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

What I suggest is Anger Management if and when he got anger issues like what i think you are trying to say. And secondly if it's alcohol abuse, then report him or have your mom divorce him

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    What I suggest is Anger Management if and when he got anger issues like what i think you are trying to say. And secondly if it's alcohol abuse, then report him or have your mom divorce him
    Work on your grammar.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.