Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with anxiety or loneliness?

Training in the gym helps me a lot. It also helps me that I regularly go to a psychotherapist and take some medications that help me to protect myself from stress, anxiety and feelings of loneliness. It also helps me to focus on my goals, including goals in training and career. At the moment I am writing theses that relate to behavioral economics and I need to be as focused as possible in order to perform it as efficiently as possible. While working on theses, I use the abstract generator https://edubirdie.com/thesis-statement-generator which helps me generate ideas.
    Last edited by Kaiden Brown; 23rd February 2021 at 07:41 PM.

Keeping in touch via online methods.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I spend years battling anxiety and depression. Got worse as I get older. Then for another related cause I got some bloodwork done and it showed my vitamin D levels were very very low. Got that sorted and now take vitamin D tabs daily. It's almost completely gone. It was a physiological issue all along.

Keep things that make you happy around. Reminiscing is a huge help if I'm in an attack, looking at old pictures or letter from before I had anxiety problems. Also try https://dpublished.com/best-fidget-t...e-from-stress/ - my favs are flippy chain and infinity cube.
    Last edited by captain howdy; 25th June 2021 at 03:41 PM.

Just create a list of your problems, prioritize them, and solve one by one. Don't play a victim.

I just deal with the pain

I am not a doctor, but I am aware of how difficult it is to find antidepressants that have no negative effects and are not addictive. This is a long journey and joint therapy with your therapist. I chose the simpler option. I started taking VidaCap. It soothes perfectly and has no side effects on the psyche and internal organs.

Yeah, the CBD industry is on the rise now, seems like it's the best thing since penicillin for treating various health conditions. A lot of scams have popped up, however, so you should be careful in order to buy Best CBD products. The cleaner the oil, the better it's medical effects, so it's in your best interest to stick to companies that have a good reputation, like Aifory. Health is no joke, so I advise everyone to take it seriously.

Banned

It is best to cope with loneliness with the help of new acquaintances, because now there are all the conditions for this. Even in old age, you can find many pleasant romantic dates on the net and if you pay attention to the review of the site silversingles com, then you will understand that in order to choose the right dating site you just need to read the popular reviews. And then there are no problems with loneliness.

Jr. Necki

Loneliness is not a vice. Moreover, stress and anxiety can also be perfectly handled with the help of modern solutions. No therapy is needed, only a good sleep, a healthy diet and attention from loved ones. I think you should also try to read more information about cbd products that can relieve you of unnecessary stress.

Beginner

Quite often, loneliness and sadness can be the cause of poor health, especially in the cold season, when the immune system weakens a little, depression is frequent...
    To get enough nutrition for your body with vitamins and minerals, you need to pay attention to various preparations and vitamin complexes. To choose the right ones that suit you, I recommend that you contact the Coral Club catalog, where you can see useful preparations taking into account your characteristics. For example, I'm pretty sure that as health levels rise, depression will become a much rarer event.