Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you deal with anxiety or loneliness?

Beginner

I work too much and sometimes I get emotional burnout. But dr.mental helps me to get out of this state by conducting online therapy sessions. I didn't think it was so effective. But already after the third session I feel as if I am looking at the world with different eyes. And life takes on a new meaning.

Personally I don't have such problems, but I read that cannabis can be helpful.

Jr. Necki

As I know, some people take cbd, and it works pretty good for them. I used to cope with anxiety by smoking weed, but now I'm thinking about switching to cbd myself. Do you know what does cbd feel like? I know that it's not intoxicating like cannabis, and that's an advantage, but I'm just worried that it won't work for me. Can anyone share their experience?

I think that if you feel anxiety, you should take some supplements or meds. For example, have a look at the stuff from e****Store.com which I think is a really cool and trusted thing. I am sure that you will find it interesting and working to you too, good luck with it :)