Thread: How can we reduce wrinkles on our faces after the age of 50?

Default How can we reduce wrinkles on our faces after the age of 50?

How can we reduce wrinkles on our faces after the age of 50?

There are a few easy tips and tricks to reduce the wrinkles on your face:

Stay out of the sun as much as possible and use sunscreen everyday (min. SPF 20)
    Drink plenty of water- dehydration leads to sallow, sunken, dull skin
    Do you smoke or drink? Stop right now!
    Increase intake of fruits, veggies, and good fats (avocados, nuts, seeds, coconut oil, etc.)
    Decrease intake of sugar and processed foods.

Quote Originally Posted by freestown7 View Post
    Hi, I can recommend to apply to some qualified clinic like this one https://mediluxe.ca/. You see, some clinics are specializing on such procedures can help avoid a lot of negative effects and provide some useful recommendations. Simply give them a try and be healthy. Hope it can help

Use nature to your advantage. There's a lot of beauty regimen on the internet that uses organic material like vegetables, fruits, etc to make you lose wrinkles. My Mom uses organic too and she got no visible wrinkles, not sure how long has she been doing that though. Plus, never forget to sleep 7-8 hrs a day.

If you've been taking a healthy diet ever since you were younger, I'm sure you already have reaped the benefits. Removing wrinkles in that age is very hard to achieve, many chose to have their face cared for by a dermatologist to look younger.

What kind of wrinkles are we talking about? There are two types of them as far as I know. They are aged and mimic wrinkles. We can often find the second type of them on our face. I have poor vision and always have to squint. A close friend of mine contacted https://www.vitalskinderm.com/locations/bella-pelle/ several times to solve this issue. I think I will do the same in near future. AFAIK you can remove wrinkles only with a complex approach. Is is necessary to combine salon procedures with home care.
    Last edited by medsarko8; 6th March 2022 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freestown7 View Post
    In my opinion, a rare person aged 50+ does not have wrinkles. But you have every chance to noticeably look younger if you contact Rejuvenation Med Clinic. These experts will select for you the best complex of rejuvenation services so that your skin shines with smoothness. I suggest you go to the site right now and learn more about the services and various procedures.