Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap VPS hosting services?

Default Cheap VPS hosting services?

Which companies provide cheap VPS hosting services?

Hosting companies are having a tough competition these days. Some may have lower prices but their resources and support is worst. For a VPS i had tried godaddy hostgator but found Bluehost to be the best service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    Hi there, I prefer some trusted services. Can say HostForWeb offers low prices on all their plans, in different tiers, plus they offer complete control, easy upgrades, learn more. Their support team is responsive. They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    Specifically, what do you need it for? There are tons of VPS hosting services over the internet, and you might want to get the one that is located near you or your country.

Xin chào, để có vị trí có thẩm quyền đối với các tài nguyên của bạn và quảng bá thêm của chúng, bạn cần đặt một dịch vụ lưu trữ trả phí đáng tin cậy cho trang web. Bạn có thể thuê máy chủ và mở rộng dần dần. Đây là một ư tưởng tuyệt vời để dùng thử.

Quote Originally Posted by Otrixson View Post
    Xin chào, để có vị trí có thẩm quyền đối với các tài nguyên của bạn và quảng bá thêm của chúng, bạn cần đặt một dịch vụ lưu trữ trả phí đáng tin cậy cho trang web. Bạn có thể thuê máy chủ và mở rộng dần dần. Đây là một ư tưởng tuyệt vời để dùng thử.
    what the hell did you call me

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    what the hell did you call me
    Haha, lmao!

Hi, I'm a complete dummy in reinstalling the OS on servers. I originally had debian, but I want to put another control panel and it doesn't work on debian. I need to install centos or ubuntu on the server. How to do this?

Your hosting provider should already have the option quickly reinstall the OS on your VPS server. When you order a VPS server after entering into the control panel, there is an option for OS installation. If you need to reinstall the operating system https://www.hostzealot.com/blog/abou...os-on-your-vps read this article. It is described there in detail. You need to do additional steps, similar to OS installation at the first start of the server.

What is managed VPS hosting? What are the benefits of VPS hosting?