Thread: How to deliver a car from Canada?

Default How to deliver a car from Canada?

How to deliver a car from Canada? I want to try to buy it at auction.

I think with the help of different delivery services. This is not a problem, you first need to find a customs broker who will help you clear it. If I were you, I would go to https://clearit.ca/services/importing-cars. They will tell you all the details.

Thank you! This is very useful information for me.

You can change your insurance contract by addressing the company that provides your insurance. I have comprehension and collision insurance on my car so I'm pretty covered in case something unexpected happens, you never know. I compared a few quotes from different insurers and I saved a lot by finding that 3rd party insurance is cheaper.

I’m in Georgia, and I have the state minimums for comprehensive coverage and my deductible is $1000. Since my car is on a loan, I have to have comprehensive. But my friends who have these low premiums also have comprehensive with half the deductible.

I have no idea how to do it. I can't lelp you.

I was really glad to get in touch with a special service honda car finance that gives an opportunity to purchase a car in Canada. Honda was always a dream car for me and this dealership is helping with support, service, accommodation and various problems solutions and ways to overcome customs.