Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What foods are prohibited for diabetics?

I suppose that most of the things that have too much sugar because they are harmful to the body is a problem for them to take these kinds of things now to my mother I am giving her a medicine that is a nutritional supplement from this website here for that I can say that they should take all their vitamins and minerals.

Jr. Necki

To be honest, I do not know the answer to this question. But I know what can help with poor digestion, since I experienced problems of this kind not so long ago. I tried many different medications and nothing could help me. Then I found Bio X4 formula, where I read information about one good medicine that eventually could help me solve my digestive problem.

I thought that diabetics should just control their sugar levels, and in general, they're allowed to eat everything.

Jr. Necki

You're right, diabetics can eat whatever they want, but there's a list of products that can be considered as the worst choices for them. I was amazed when my diabetic friend told me that, and he even took CBN Oil at that time, so I was shocked that he could do that without any problems in the future.

When you have diabetes, your food choices are extremely important. Some are superior to others, and can affect your health significantly. You also might encounter the constipation problem, because of the products which you will have to eat. I would recommend you to order from the time some medicine from https://www.mcdaidpharmacy.ie/collections/constipation, because this problem will appear sooner or later, and it would be good to be prepared.
    Last edited by PaulSmt; 14th February 2022 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks for the advice. Food is a very important thing that helps us survive on this planet and therefore food consumption should be treated more consciously. I view it and read constructive articles about how much food waste exists on our planet, especially in developed countries.
    Last edited by Israel Ramirez; 31st March 2022 at 07:03 PM.

What about some good salads for diabetics? I would like to get any tips and recommendations on those here from you, guys. Please let me know if you have any recipes too, I would appreciate any input. Thanks a lot in advance!