Thread: Do you like playing computer games?

Hybrid View

Default Do you like playing computer games?

Do you like playing computer games?

How did you choose the game?

Depending on my preference. I'm only for MMORPG with really good graphics and gameplay mechanics such as Black Desert Online.

I'm a WoW Classic fan. This is a game that attracts more and more vimania and it never gets boring. WoW Classic is always about drive and emotions and battles.
    I recently joined the game. But with the help of the WoW Classic leveling boost, I quickly got used to the game and got a lot of skills.

Banned

I like DotA 2. This game is like a good chess game in which it was decided to invite all of your "friends" to cruelly harass and torture the other team. This is a super game for the development of logic and strategy. But this is a game that can be profitable. I place bets at VulkanBet on DotA 2. Here https://vulkan.bet/en/dota2 you can find detailed information about the game and the types of bets

I like Flash games.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Yes, I love playing computer games.

Quote Originally Posted by osteris View Post
    I like DotA 2. This game is like a good chess game in which it was decided to invite all of your "friends" to cruelly harass and torture the other team. This is a super game for the development of logic and strategy. But this is a game that can be profitable. I place bets at VulkanBet on DotA 2. Here https://vulkan.bet/en/dota2 you can find detailed information about the game and the types of bets
    Hi, If you don't sufficient internet connection to play chess online. Then you can buy wooden chess pieces from a nearby sports store and play nonstop chess with your friends. Improve your game skill and enjoy more. Thanks
    Last edited by Bristsow; 27th January 2023 at 04:24 PM.