Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like playing computer games?

Default Do you like playing computer games?

Do you like playing computer games?

How did you choose the game?

Depending on my preference. I'm only for MMORPG with really good graphics and gameplay mechanics such as Black Desert Online.

I'm a WoW Classic fan. This is a game that attracts more and more vimania and it never gets boring. WoW Classic is always about drive and emotions and battles.
    I recently joined the game. But with the help of the WoW Classic leveling boost, I quickly got used to the game and got a lot of skills.

Banned

I like DotA 2. This game is like a good chess game in which it was decided to invite all of your "friends" to cruelly harass and torture the other team. This is a super game for the development of logic and strategy. But this is a game that can be profitable. I place bets at VulkanBet on DotA 2. Here https://vulkan.bet/en/dota2 you can find detailed information about the game and the types of bets

I like Flash games.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Yes, I love playing computer games.

Yes, computer games are part of my life. Besides that, I also create isometric game assets for mobile games. Here is a small part of assets portfolio: https://retrostylegames.com/portfoli...op-down-tiles/

Yeah, I play computer games every day. Most of all I play Hearthstone and Valorant

Jr. Necki

Now Apex Legends is an incredibly popular game in connection with which a lot of different boost services for this game have recently appeared, and among all this abundance, it is very difficult to choose the service that would do its job really well. But I will try to help you, you should refer to https://boosthive.eu/
    These guys are the best at boosting Apex Legends. I contacted them several times and they did their job perfectly!

Now Apex Legends is an incredibly popular game in connection with which a lot of different boost services for this game have recently appeared, and among all this abundance, it is very difficult to choose the service that would do its job really well. But I will try to help you, you should refer to valorant booster
    These guys are the best at boosting Apex Legends. I contacted them several times and they did their job perfectly!