Thread: Do you also have this noise anxiety?

Default Do you also have this noise anxiety?

My noise anxiety only exists in my own home, I work in a noisy office environment and this is not a trigger at all. In the past, I have had noisy neighbors, air-con units, loud music, etc all causing me to think about when the noise will happen again and this causes me to worry constantly. Even to the point of missing out on enjoying things because I need to try and control situations.

At the moment I'm in my own house and the neighbors have a dog that barks ALL THE TIME. It’s sensitive to everything and anything and is causing me anxiety because I can't go out to my backyard without being aggressively barked at. The issue has been brought up with the neighbors and they are aware that the barking is disturbing me but not a lot has been done.

I'm tired of worrying and thinking the worst of what ‘might’ happen.

I'd like to hear from anyone that suffers from the same type of anxiety and if they have tips on how to deal with it.

Thank you.

Beginner

I understand you very well. Noise is the main cause of my constant stress. But fortunately, there are the best online therapy platforms where you can find professional help. And I go to them regularly and this is the only way I can feel calmer.
    Last edited by BrianGamezQ; 12th March 2023 at 06:28 AM.

This is not a normal state. That is why it is important to take care of your health in a timely manner so as not to suffer later from negative consequences. In addition, there are now amazing brands like Prorganiq health that will help you improve your well-being many times faster.