Thread: Best Online Platforms for Freelancers?

Default Best Online Platforms for Freelancers?

There seem to be a lot of sites designed to connect customers with people providing services. I'm curious which are the least sketchy, and which attract people willing to pay more for quality. I'm a very small-scale calligrapher. I'm mostly looking for relatively small projects, (ex: 1,000 envelopes for a wedding would be my limit). I'm currently on Thumbtack, but think there's probably a better venue, so I'm just looking for other options, especially anything that would take a percentage so that I could accept smaller jobs. I'm just looking for online options at the moment, and not yet interested in starting a website.

have you tried tumblr

Or Etsy, Etsy's always good.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy67 View Post
    There seem to be a lot of sites designed to connect customers with people providing services. I'm curious which are the least sketchy, and which attract people willing to pay more for quality. I'm a very small-scale calligrapher. I'm mostly looking for relatively small projects, (ex: 1,000 envelopes for a wedding would be my limit). I'm currently on Thumbtack, but think there's probably a better venue, so I'm just looking for other options, especially anything that would take a percentage so that I could accept smaller jobs. I'm just looking for online options at the moment, and not yet interested in starting a website.
    I guess you can find such positions on that platform for freelancing https://wono.io/ My close friend has found a good well paid job there and he has no regrets about that. Simply register and start searching, do not waste time in vain. Good luck