Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the most effective system for collection of debt?

Default What is the most effective system for collection of debt?

What is the most effective system for collection of debt? I mean a software. Thanx

My bank account

if you need to repay ur debts pls transfer to my acct number #10231200101 thx

You can be nice at first. Send them invoices, try to contact them and explain that you need your money.

If that doesn't work then you have to get mean. Make threats, threaten legal action. If that still doesn't work, then you should get some guys with baseball bats to pay them a visit.

You may be reluctant to get mean when it comes to collecting debts. After all, you don't want to turn off business partners. But think of it this way: Do you want to do business with someone who is delinquent and doesn't pay debts? If they have shown themselves to be delinquent, then you don't want them as business parters.

Hi there, I am not an expert but I think that you can do it simply by picking up some reviews. Personally I would rather recommend to start from reading about debt collection software in detail and make sure you understand the topic. Believe me I know what I am talking about. They helped my firm a lot to become one of the most successful in the region. Hope it can help

In general, it is illegal to contact collectors in order to collect debts, and it is better to contact some services for those who are faced with this

Is there software that can do things like this?! Is this applicable to normal citizens or just business? I'd like to learn more, lol.

Banned

How collection agencies can collect money is regulated by law. They are not allowed to harass or threaten people. If the agency is doing something illegal, you can contact https://attorneydebtfighters.com/ . They will help you solve your problem with the debt and collection agency. The main thing is not to delay.

If you have to ask here you probably deserve it
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    Hi there, I am not an expert but I think that you can do it simply by picking up some reviews. Personally I would rather recommend to start from reading about debt collection software in detail and make sure you understand the topic. Believe me I know what I am talking about. They helped my firm a lot to become one of the most successful in the region. Hope it can help
    I don't see any reviews from that website. Seems fishy.

Banned

I guess there are a lot. But it would be good to integrate IoT. Check here all reasons and other info https://euristiq.com/case-studies/do...ation-service/