Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can you buy cryptocurrency?

Banned

Default How can you buy cryptocurrency?

How can you buy cryptocurrency? How to make money with cryptocurrency?

Banned

To buy cryptocurrency, you need certain knowledge.
    Read specialized literature or advice on blockchain forums

The easiest way is if you use an online exchanger. The BestChange service will help you choose an exchanger. Here you can find information from more than 440 exchangers. Here you can easily find information about the exchanger with the best exchange terms eth to usd https://www.bestchange.com/ethereum-...rcard-usd.html or any other cryptocurrency

Quote Originally Posted by gehex View Post
    To buy cryptocurrency, you need certain knowledge.
    Read specialized literature or advice on blockchain forums
    Lol blockchain sucks
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by masterchocobo View Post
    Lol blockchain sucks
    Why? If you use the service of a good company with a good reputation, all goes perfectly. Anyway, the crypto market is becoming really complicated now and this info will be for owners of crypto businesses. It's better to visit bitmedia and learn better.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGG View Post
    Why? If you use the service of a good company with a good reputation, all goes perfectly. Anyway, the crypto market is becoming really complicated now and this info will be for owners of crypto businesses. It's better to visit bitmedia and learn better.
    Because have fun when it collapses
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

If you are not well versed in the terminology and do not know what cryptocurrency to buy, then I recommend the resource 3commas to which there are different articles. This resource helped me to get out of the financial hole and find a stable source of income.
    Last edited by Otrixson; 10th March 2021 at 02:20 AM. Reason: decided to add text

Quote Originally Posted by Otrixson View Post
    If you are not well versed in the terminology and do not know what cryptocurrency to buy, then I recommend the resource 3commas to which there are different articles. This resource helped me to get out of the financial hole and find a stable source of income.
    Or don't buy crypto at all

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Easy and simple, I studied all the information, chose a broker, at first not very successfully, but then I found - https://www.fxcess.com/markets/forex-spreads-classic/ , and I realized that I was very lucky the second time, then I created an account and bought a crypt. It's very simple, much simpler than you guys can't even imagine.

Banned

Thank you for all the info! Guys, do you know how to get a crypto license in Estonia now? Do I need to open an offline office in the country?