Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what does business development depend on?

I think you need a good advertising campaign

Business development is a very painstaking topic of conversation. You need to be very careful when creating your plan. The best indicator of a good business is an assessment of its value, how to find out the value of your business will help you with one project, if you are interested in this read more . I believe that for business development you need a well-thought-out business plan, taking into account advertising, the product you will sell, the number of potential buyers and the need for your product in society.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrJhonjkee View Post
    I think you need a good advertising campaign
    Indeed. without this your business is dead

It's a mix of rational solutions, communication talent, and luck

You need to attract attention properly and a lot. You need to do this using marketing and advertising (in particular, Internet marketing and advertising). And let it seem logical and straightforward, but I am sure that many people often make a mistake here too - they just do not attract enough attention of potential clients to their business https://factorforyou.com/florida-factoring/. Reputation is a factor that can significantly affect the growth of your business. What is reputation? Reputation is a clear opinion of your business and/or product, the way your business looks in the eyes of consumers. And it doesn't have to be true (although it most often is, in fact).
    Last edited by anatemten; 21st October 2021 at 03:11 AM.

Beginner

It depends on many different things but for example if you have your own restaurant or something like that then personally I believe that you need to try this restaurant digital signage on this website https://kitcast.tv/industries/restau...gital-signage/ so I hope that it will help you too. Good luck.

Banned

Any business requires development and if you want to make it profitable, I suggest to use a special advertisement, SEo and maybe to open a website in order to make it profitable and to attract new customers.

I decided to make business in translation sphere, which is really profitable today. In order to make business effective, I decided to use a special tool. Most effortable tbms for translation agency are available with it. Prices fo translation management system Protemos are here, if you are looking for how to make your software work. With this solution you will be able to check all the projects, to manage them and to control the whole process.

Jr. Necki

I had experience of business development using YouTube. I have 30,000 subscribers in 8 months. How do you like it?

Jr. Necki

That's pretty impressive! What kind of strategy did you use? I believe that it's really important to know how to promote your product on sources where people actually might be interested in your work, and I'm aware that not every PR company follows such a rule. When I was working with PRposting backlinks, I saw that they did their job responsibly, and because of that, my startup was noticed by many people.