Thread: What is the best brush for sketching in?

Icon5 What is the best brush for sketching in?

What is the best brush for sketching in?

Use a toothbrush
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. I tend to create my own custom brushes to fit my needs. You can do this by scanning in a black and white line/brush stroke, converting it to a vector shape and then creating a custom brush

I am pretty sure you can make any idea to come true with these illustrator brushes for example. This platform made a particular emphasis on bringing some rare solutions that you might have overlooked. It is very easy if you have skills for it. I think you will be able to do it yourself ;) Plus mind that it is the richest resource of some unique options and you can stand out quite easily. Good luck

Stand out like a sore thumb
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. I tend to create my own custom brushes to fit my needs. You can do this by scanning in a black and white line/brush stroke, converting it to a vector shape and then creating a custom brush