Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much does web development cost?

Thats depends on what you want to create. Cost of developer rising from 3 to 100$ per hour. I also know about writers from bestessays they are really professionals. If you need any type of help related to writing just contact them. I know how hard it is to write something special and unique.
    Last edited by JimmSmith; 26th October 2021 at 12:01 AM.

I'm trying to make sites on Wordpress, but how to use there bootstrap? I haven't used bootstrap in Wordpress at all before. All through the builder the project was built. And I didn't do it either.

Maybe you can give me some tips on how to get out of a situation like this? I understand that this is probably a very trivial question, but I am new to the world of programming, that's why this question arises in me.

That is probably the biggest problem among beginners. Since plugging bootstrap on WordPress is not that easy. First, I recommend reading how to connect plugins in WordPress. After understanding how they hook up, you'd better read the article on using bootstrap in WordPress https://www.hostforweb.com/article/h...rap-wordpress/ . It will help you a lot. If you know how to use bootstrap, you should have no problem using it in the future. For everything else, there's documentation.

Jr. Necki

The booster includes a whopping 200 features, which means maxing out your business settings is super fast. https://booster.io/features/woocomme...-files-upload/ increased feature count adds a huge range of functionality without having to write a line of code. It's easy to use, saves you time, creates the best user experience on your site, and is fully WooCommerce compatible to help you generate more sales. It's basically WooCommerce on steroids!
    Last edited by kodio; 23rd December 2022 at 06:43 AM.

Jr. Necki

The cost of website development depends on what your ambitions are, what niche you have chosen and what technologies you want to use in development.

Jr. Necki

The user above is completely right

Beginner

The average cost to make a website in 2022 is between $3,000 and $300,000. Many factors influence the cost of website development, depending on the complexity of the website development, the average cost will be: Informational or Small Business Website (8-16 pages) – $3,000 – $8,000. But I think you should read this article https://anyforsoft.com/blog/beauty-e...e-development/ about developing an e-commerce website. Here you can learn about how much it will cost you to develop such a site and what other nuances exist.
    I hope my answer helps you!