Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Zoom whitening damage your teeth?

Default Does Zoom whitening damage your teeth?

Does Zoom whitening damage your teeth?

Yes, technology has improved a lot in the last few years
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Absolutely not. This kind of professional whitening could never be accomplished at home without the strong activation light and without proper protection for delicate tissues would have severely burned their soft mouth tissues.

There are other ways, such as construction of take home personal trays, but they are primitive in comparison and take a week or weeks to accomplish what Zoom does in 1 hour.

I have never heard about it. But I know for sure that I know that all dentists trust to that hacking zoom light https://bleach-infiniter.com/. The thing is that original philips zoom light guides that come with Zoom Whitening Kits are limited to 4 sessions 15 minutes each. And WhiteFree Unlimited Light Guide Extender unblocks a Zoom lamp so it will last longer. My friend dentist says that guide is a real money safer.

A "friend dentist"
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Why would you think that it will damage your teeth? Whitening teeth with a store-bought kit is much more likely to do irreversible damage to the teeth than Zoom whitening.

For those unfamiliar, Zoom is an in-a professional teeth whitening system. The essence of this procedure is that it acts on the dark pigments of the enamel with active oxygen, which is released from the gel by an LED lamp. This lamp is a catalyst for chemical processes. This system consists of two components: the Active Gel and the LED light. I had this procedure at a clinic that a friend recommended to me. If you are interested, here is their website - "https://perfectasmile.com/dental-implants/." Their dentists are the real professionals, and the best part is the price. Compared to other clinics, it is shallow. Now my teeth are fine, and I am delighted with them.
    Last edited by Alcina; 18th July 2021 at 10:39 PM.

I don't care much for Zoom. Rubbing charcoal is more effective.

I remember how I experienced the most severe pain in my life, when I had three teeth hurt at once and I did not know what to do. I called a friend and he advised me on dentistry, https://adwcenter.com/procedures/ceramic-implants/ they came to me and explained the pain and took me to photograph my mouth and began to treat my teeth, and since then my teeth have not bothered me anymore.

Charcoal is very effective, did try it as well. But in general, whitening can damage your teeth if it's done in the wrong way, or too often. I know people that are doing it at home, but this is a bad idea in my opinion, because they don't know how much whitening substance should they use, how to apply it correctly and so on. When I need to whiten my teeth, I am going to https://thehealthysmile.net/. Their medics are some of the best, and I am fully confident in their help and tips which they give to me, in order to have a beautiful smile and healthy teeth.
    Last edited by PaulSmt; 28th April 2022 at 07:46 AM.