Thread: how do you spend your free time during a pandemic?

Banned

Default how do you spend your free time during a pandemic?

how do you spend your free time during a pandemic?

With friends
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I like to play computer games. And especially this is Division 2. Not everything is so simple here and it takes years of hard work and training. To master all the skills of the game, I take the help of a Division 2 boosting pro. This gives me more knowledge about the game.

Lol you need a pro
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I prefer to rest at home. Watch movies, playing games, communicating with friends online, smoking hookah:) Very good time for relaxation!

Quote Originally Posted by Lopelly View Post
    I prefer to rest at home. Watch movies, playing games, communicating with friends online, smoking hookah:) Very good time for relaxation!
    Hey man. What hookah do you have? I also want to buy good device for house usage. Can you recommend where to search?

During the pandemic, I read a lot of books. So many books as during this time, I have not read in my entire life .
    However, I think I should spend time more actively, introduce sports into my daily routine. It will be much better for my health

Quote Originally Posted by tumostty View Post
    Hey man. What hookah do you have? I also want to buy good device for house usage. Can you recommend where to search?
    Good day. It is quite difficult to recommend something because I don't know anything about your knowledge and experience. If you are a beginner in this field, I think you should get consultations in some hookah shop(for example iconhookah.com), their managers will help you to make right choice.