Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What games do you like the most?

Banned

Default What games do you like the most?

What games do you like the most?

Banned

I'm a World of Warcraft fan. I recently joined the game. At first it was very difficult to pump the game and raise your level. But the pros at Legionfarm helped me out. Their Boosting service https://legionfarm.com/ helped me get my gaming skills quickly and learn the game's features

If given a chance to play it again with my friends, I'll definitely play it. Allods online

Boosting is a sham
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by masterchocobo View Post
    Boosting is a sham
    Haha. well, every online game has one that always asks for a boost.

Games are time consuming)

I like it too. Here's World of Warcraft. It never ceases to amaze. I was impressed with Torghast. It seemed unrealistic to go through everything. The boosting in WoW Leprestore helped me.
    In Torghast, you can get a lot of anima powers, which allow you to gain previously unknown opportunities that help in passing difficult trials and defeating the powerful opponents of this evil place.
    It is unrealistic to find yourself twice in the same situation. But it was cool and mega interesting.

WoW, another WoW ad. Sad.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Banned

I like solitaire game. I installed this game on my phone. This is a game that I have enjoyed for many years. And it never gets boring here.
    Always new card situations. For me, this is not just a game, but a game for the development of logical thinking. There is a great way to think before making a decision. solitaire games have been known for a long time. It calms my nerves.

Imagine not having heard of solitaire.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!