Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is important to you in the game?

Banned

Default What is important to you in the game?

Is success important to you or are you looking for a hobby?

Banned

It all depends on the game. I love Call of Duty: Warzone. Here Weapon attachments aren't part of the loot - you'll still need to loot when you land but you will land with at least a pistol, which is more than most! Pros helped me learn the game and get Modern Warfare camos. Their support is a great experience I can get. I access pre-made builds in-game that will full kit you out.

CoD sucks lol
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

First of all, you must understand that there are different types of games. Each game has its own target audience, its own goal and its own characteristics. You can try different types of games to find out what you like the most.

Banned

I really liked the Laser Tag game. This is a team game and can be played by players of all ages. this game teaches players to communicate and achieve goals. The prices of laser tag games can be very different: capturing the flag, destroying terrorists, rescuing hostages, and even confronting zombies! The game is safe for players. There is no need for additional means of protection. Laser fights are completely painless, participants do not have to purchase bulky, expensive equipment. All you need to play you can find here https://lasertaglsd.com/shop/
    Such equipment is capable of shooting infrared rays.

Quote Originally Posted by osteris View Post
    I really liked the Laser Tag game. This is a team game and can be played by players of all ages. this game teaches players to communicate and achieve goals. The prices of laser tag games can be very different: capturing the flag, destroying terrorists, rescuing hostages, and even confronting zombies! The game is safe for players. There is no need for additional means of protection. Laser fights are completely painless, participants do not have to purchase bulky, expensive equipment. All you need to play you can find here https://lasertaglsd.com/shop/
    Such equipment is capable of shooting infrared rays.
    Safe until you get a laser in the eye lol
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Thanks for sharing haha, good post!

Beginner

nice interface and game actions.

What do you know about the games Monopoly, World of Warcraft, Gran Turismo? On https://www.bobblquiz.com/en-US/Quiz-Games/ you can test your knowledge if you are a real gamer. The app is available on Android and it's free. You can also try reading various articles on curiosity to increase your knowledge on any particular topic.
    Last edited by Otrixson; 20th July 2021 at 09:25 PM.

the table should Gaming Tisch have good cable management . Cable outlets that are integrated into the desk are definitely an advantage .