Thread: Maple Story M friends

Default Maple Story M friends

Yea just got in to the mobile version. Need buddies.

KoreanHammer. Holla at me if you play, too.

Go play Cookie Run Kingdom instead. I can help you there haha.

I don't mean to trigger anyone but I like this game because it has auto-battle XD I just like the aesthetics of MS but the main game I feel like a bot just spamming anyway so this is for me. Hola KoreanHammer!

I could never play a mobile game with no auto-battle functions. The main reason I chose to play Mobile games is so I can play games whenever I'm doing other stuff like work, cooking, watching, and even playing other games lol.

Hello, I am searching for the Maple Story mobile version and I will be thankful to you if you help me in searching for the link online through which I can download it. Do you want to know how to combine wrestling classes and coursework writing without any loss of performance? If yes, then you can visit https://www.pwmania.com/how-to-combi...of-performance here in which you will find an article on this topic. It is very well written and briefly explained.
    Last edited by GabrielBasser; 11th May 2022 at 05:48 PM.

I love to play MapleStory because it is a very famous game and people still love it like me. But nowadays I am trying something new. Actually, one of my friends suggests me about goodman ****** - no deposit bonus where I can play online ****** with any deposit and also can make a lot of money with the help of it. What are your thoughts about this? Do share with me.

Quote Originally Posted by mortalally View Post
    I could never play a mobile game with no auto-battle functions. The main reason https://www.viberate.com/music-analy...s-for-spotify/ I chose to play Mobile games is so I can play games whenever tojiro knives I'm doing other stuff like work, cooking, watching, and even playing other games lol.
    Ah, the mobile gaming maestro emerges! Who needs manual controls when you can command armies with the flick of a finger while conquering the kitchen, office, and gaming universe simultaneously?
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 10th January 2024 at 02:09 PM.