Thread: Street fighter V

Default Street fighter V

Guys, hello everyone. I recently discovered the exciting universe of Street Fighter V. I have never played this game before and now I want to understand it in more detail. Tell us what are your favorite characters and why, which ones are worth trying?

Ryu is best girl
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I can definitely advise you to try to play for Blanka (Jimmy), which has a very high mobility and quite cool power. I also like playing Ed, a pretty interesting character who is also quite fast during gameplay. In general, I advise you to go here read detailed information about the characters of Street Fighter V, where you can find detailed information about each of them, compare their characteristics, read the biography and much more. It will help you navigate the Street Fighter V world much better.
    Last edited by Israel Ramirez; 31st March 2021 at 01:38 PM.

Gilgamesh is pretty good

Well, I recently start playing this game. So I didn't know much about it. By the way, anyone here know about top most successful enterpreneurs then visit to https://www.abcmoney.co.uk/2021/03/0...entrepreneurs/ sites.

^ Lol what a joke.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

LOL, nice try.