Thread: How can I import my car from India to USA?

Default How can I import my car from India to USA?

How can I import my car from India to USA?

There are a lot of options for you. You see, the best you can do is to apply to some reliable local company specializing on all the aspects. Check out these guys https://clearitusa.com/ and be sure these professionals. Their website is very user friendly and launches a case together with your application so you can see in real time how things move along. Highly recommend. Good luck

You cannot as the Indian car has to meet the demand of USA standard from emission to the style of driving ( USA has left hand wheel and India has left Right hand wheel drive)

But if you just want to keep the car and not drive , you should be okay .

You need to contact the International cargo movers.

Smuggle it over
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Haha lol!

I think that when moving, often have to change the car. Moreover, if the distance is large, then this may be a necessary measure. But I have not had to deal with this, although soon my office will move. I think it won't be easy either. But I found Office Movers and I hope it helps me get it right. Maybe someone has experience in this, how did you manage?
    Last edited by Catesee; 28th December 2021 at 03:35 PM.