Thread: Have you ever slept on an inflatable car mattress? Do you recommend it for road trips

Default Have you ever slept on an inflatable car mattress? Do you recommend it for road trips

Have you ever slept on an inflatable car mattress? Do you recommend it for road trips?

get a regular mattress unless you like blowing up mattresses with your mouth

Yes. i have slept on inflatables. I find them uncomfortable even when fully and hard pumped and often leak air slowly and so by morning they are a bit wobbly. we took them on all our multi daycamping, rafting trips

I prefer a good sleeping bag and take a hard camping under layer. they are lighter, take much less space and quick to pack and move on to the days events.

Though some of my friends swear by them to be very comfortable.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by freestown7 View Post
    Have you ever slept on an inflatable car mattress? Do you recommend it for road trips?

Sure, Plus I always take it with me on any camping. I would probably advise this car air mattress I always use on camping, I mean this inflatable mattress. The thing is that they use a special reinforcing technique in their inflatable mattress pad that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping. I like it a lot! Simply give it a try. Best of luck

That mattress looks like it's full of hot air
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

My girlfriend and I used one of those, it worked out well until I farted, then we had to immediately evacuate.

I tried a cheap air mattress and it was terrible! When I moved into my Ford Transit van I bought a queen-sized 4-inch thick topper, cut it in half down the middle and it works fine.

Beginner

My wife and I went on a road trip not too long ago. We have a Chevrolet Silverado and a queen size worked perfect for us and it was quite comfortable. A sleeping bag can be a good solution but I prefer the inflatables.