Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is a good site to do Forex reviews?

Default Which is a good site to do Forex reviews?

Which is a good site to do Forex reviews?

Let me share my personal experience. I used to learn as much as I could about the market and brokers before start. I recommend to deal with only reliable brokers, do not forget there are plenty of bad eggs everywhere. I have been working with fxtm review https://www.forex-ratings.com/forex-reviews/ and pretty satisfied both with their service and my income. Simply give them a try

If you have experience in the Forex market, then it is time for you to share your experiences, ideas and reviews in order to help others to make the best decisions when trading. By registering on our website you can submit your Forex review. Please bear in mind that only honest opinions arising from actual experiences are encouraged as these will be used by people who are just starting out in the Forex market. They will thus be looking forward to learn from experienced traders while looking for new opportunities which can facilitate the process of investing in a safe and effective way. Obviously, as an active user you can also benefit from Forex reviews of other people so as to learn how you can easily find the best products or services available in the market.

Try Babypips they are good.

I've been seeing a lot of these "forex traders" on Instagram. They pay for followers and use other people's pictures to entice you into giving them money.

Lol you guys suck at advertising
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I have been doing day trading for over a decade as an "independent" or "retail" trader. I'm 27 years old, and I started doing this when I graduated from high school at 17 because I liked the idea of making potentially unlimited amounts of money. I like to sit on one forum and mostly on theindustryspread.com I look through the latest news and forecasts on trading.

Booooooooooooo
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy67 View Post
    Which is a good site to do Forex reviews?
    Speaking about the reviews, it is necesary to understand where are they. For instance, if you have the forex calendar you work with, you will get enough information to work over. And, furthermore, the task will be completed!
    Last edited by Margaret Bach; 19th July 2021 at 05:51 AM.

Banned

"To find out how and where you can buy cryptocurrency, it is important for you to familiarize yourself with the rules of your country. Not all cryptocurrencies are available for purchase on every website. You will need to find a website that sells the cryptocurrency you want to buy.
    Each website has different fees, I use https://j2tx.com/ where the fee is 0.95% per transaction. Make sure you know how much the commission costs before creating an account on any website."