Thread: Complete Strut Assembly for my car

Default Complete Strut Assembly for my car

Yesterday I drove into a car service, the rack began to knock, at first I did not pay much attention, and there was no special time, all on business trips, and then the spring burst. Well, I came to them, and they say that they do not have a kit for my car and offered to put some kind of rack assembly, as I understood, this is a universal part. Of course, I had no choice and I had to agree, but now I myself worry about how long it takes and is it correct to install such details at all?

Total loss, get a new one.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I don't think it's worth worrying. In fact, there are such parts, and they are very convenient, and even more so you Complete Strut Assembly was carried out in a car service, and not a friend in the garage)) Of course, in order to use such parts yourself, you need to study everything, and only then buy and change yourself ... For you for the future, if you suddenly want to change yourself), not every car rack assembly is suitable for every car.In fact, you can find significant differences in some models. It is imperative to observe the technical data of the complete car strut. In addition to the high lifting capacity in excess of 16,000 Newton meters, the large clamping width of up to 380 mm is also important. Pay attention to the material from which the stand and its components are made. It all seems so complicated, but once you figure it out and then you will already know everything and save money so as not to visit a car service.

Sounds like too much work
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Default Share your experience, who leveled the lawn field and how?

Share your experience, who leveled the lawn field and how? Rake is not an option, of course)) I have already tried it, besides I was tired and the muscles clogged, nothing else happened) maybe there are some devices?