Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many baby clothes do you actually need?

Jr. Necki

Good afternoon. I want to draw your attention to the fact that this was my first time using Thred Up. In this thrift store, you kind of have to know what you're looking for. Read carefully thredup customer service number , and you will learn how to do it correctly. I had to start typing in Thred Up for the specific brands I wanted to buy and then pick out some good ones. It's true that everything smells like closet when it arrives, so you'll have to wash at least 1-2 times before putting it on, but I'm guessing you'd always want to wash Thred Up stuff anyway.

I even don't exactly know. But I am ready to accept others opinion. Thank you so much!

Jr. Necki

Oh, I can't tell you exactly how many clothes you need, but I know that you have to take the minimum, because the baby is growing fast and does not have time to wear everything you buy him.

Yes, friends, don't make the biggest mistake of all. Don't take too many clothes for your baby, he'll grow up quickly. I've made such a big mistake already, and I had to give more than half of my clothes to acquaintances. Better yet, I would have spent all that money at Techwearofficial because frankly I really want to dress stylish and unusual. And my style changed so much after giving birth, before that I wanted casual clothes.

Can anyone tell me if children can buy clothes made of silk, or is it only suitable for adults?

I believe that silk is more suitable for adults. Especially for women. I've seen so many beautiful Silk Nightgown at a great price and I think any woman would be happy to wear such a stunning nightgown someday. Silk is perfect for lingerie and sleep because it allows your body to "breathe". Of course, it should be noted that this fabric is more suitable for summer. But everyone has different preferences for nightwear and can wear it whenever they want.

Where do you usually buy such clothes from, guys? I would like to get any recommendations on some good and trusted services. I personally like the one from GotApparel.com a lot, and I am pretty sure that you will find it helpful to you too, good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here

Every mother cares about the health of her baby and tries to buy the best for him. The list of things for babies can be huge and in most cases unreasonable. Personally, I always distribute clothes by seasons and as practice has shown it is much easier to control everything. For example, for the coming cold weather, or for receding winter need to be insulated overalls. Under them you need to put a body or vest, so that the baby was warm, and the body was touched by a soft fabric. At this time of year, like last year, I'm going to buy my daughter some fancy pants or leggings. On thetrendytoddlers.com I have already looked at a number of cool things.
    Last edited by leonarda6k; 23rd January 2023 at 11:49 PM.