Thread: I have a question, what to choose 205/55 R16 or 215/55 R16 - both are standard sizes

Default I have a question, what to choose 205/55 R16 or 215/55 R16 - both are standard sizes

Winter is suitable for my Ford Mondeo and I had to think something about winter tires. I have a question, what to choose 205/55 R16 or 215/55 R16 - both are standard sizes, but the second is wider, stronger - 97T (versus 94T in the 205th) and, of course, more expensive?

Neither. Get a Pinto.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

According to the load index, you can not bathe at all, no hernias will shine for you. 215/55R16 Tires in winter it is better, their advantages can be noted that the price is much more pleasant, the narrower the rubber, the better it cuts the snow slurry, it throws it out of the rut much less, the weight of 205 rubber is almost 500 g less, respectively, the consumption is less , and speed for a split second but picks up faster))).

Lol that's dumb
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!