Thread: What is the best way to find a professional translation service?

Default What is the best way to find a professional translation service?

What is the best way to find a professional translation service for technical texts?

Personally I recommend Ad Gloriam translation agency https://adgloriam-translations.com/t...-translations/ that can easily deal with any task concerning technical translation solutions. Believe me I know what I am talking about. They helped my firm a lot to become one of the most successful in the region. Hope it can help

There are many translation agencies who offer their services online. But, it'd really very difficult to select the best one.

google translate

Beginner

Google translator disappointed me, sometimes it turns out ridiculous translation. And if you need to translate some important information, then Google translator can let you down. I found a free online translator where I translate vietnamese to english and did not find any errors that were previously in google translator. Try it yourself.
    Last edited by St1m; 29th October 2021 at 04:47 PM.

Hello, you have asked a very good question. I myself have been trying for more than a month to find a high-quality translation service from different languages. I myself am a linguist and it is very funny for me to see the translations of many "good" translation sites.

Hello, for about 2 years I have been using the same translator https://www.translafy.com/en/ . As for me, it is very good, I would like to know the opinion of a linguist about this service, it may be that I have been translating with errors for 2 years, but to be honest, I can’t believe it and I’m sure that I offered you the best translation site for this moment in the world. I really look forward to your answer after the test!

I'm glad I found your tips. I have long dreamed of becoming a professional translator. And for this I am studying languages on my own.