Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Northern Illinois University Shooting
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Northern Illinois University Shooting

Default Northern Illinois University Shooting

At least 15 people have been injured after a man opened fire at a university outside the US city of Chicago.

Officials at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, about 100km west of Chicago, said the man shot and killed himself after he had opened fire at students in a lecture hall.

The university's website said police confirmed that the shooter had taken his own life.

Witnesses said the shooter, who was dressed in black and wearing a mask, burst into an auditorium with more than 100 students inside and began firing a shotgun.
    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...964E7ED0FB.htm

This is saddening.
    Does USA have any gun control laws?

So many gun control laws. It depends on the state but you need permits, liscenses, and the sort. You also have to wait from 3 days to 1 week to actually get the gun.

Thats just off the top of my head.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

I think that's why the terms "illegal" and "criminals" exist. I'm willing to bet this guy broke gun control laws, but heck, that's why he's labelled as a criminal.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Today a bomb and a death note was found in my school,all students were sent home and the police were all over the place
    And Buffy staked Edward...The End!

See this is what happeneds when no one else has a gun! Everyone should have a gun!

You dont need a gun license to buy a gun in USA only a dirvers license? Anyways if that is true that only a driver license you can buy a gun then America is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    See this is what happeneds when no one else has a gun! Everyone should have a gun!
    Amazingly enough, I agree.

I happened to hear a story a while back about this family that was at a restaurant, in Texas. Apparently (I'm not sure if this is the law or not), you are not allowed to bring guns into restaurants and the like over there. Well, anyhow, this lady was eating there with her mother and father.

Now, this being Texas, I'm sure there was more than a few people there that owned guns but did not bring them into the restaurant, but this lady's father did own a weapon... and he left it in the car.

A man crashes his truck into the restaurant, hops out, whips out his weapon (rifle? shotgun? don't remember) and begins to fire on people. Her father was one of the people that tried to take the man down... he was shot and killed right in front of her face.

Laws only put limits on those who follow them.
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Amazingly enough, I agree.

I happened to hear a story a while back about this family that was at a restaurant, in Texas. Apparently (I'm not sure if this is the law or not), you are not allowed to bring guns into restaurants and the like over there. Well, anyhow, this lady was eating there with her mother and father.

Now, this being Texas, I'm sure there was more than a few people there that owned guns but did not bring them into the restaurant, but this lady's father did own a weapon... and he left it in the car.

A man crashes his truck into the restaurant, hops out, whips out his weapon (rifle? shotgun? don't remember) and begins to fire on people. Her father was one of the people that tried to take the man down... he was shot and killed right in front of her face.

Laws only put limits on those who follow them.
    I assume that you look favorably on NRA then?

Well, this is the country where everyone used to have a gun in their house.

Quote Originally Posted by pancitmalabon View Post
    Today a bomb and a death note was found in my school,all students were sent home and the police were all over the place
    Did the police use the death note?
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    I assume that you look favorably on NRA then?
    No... not really. I'm just thinking that if you're going to make laws against weapons, you should do it all the way, or not at all. Making it hard for people to get weapons isn't stopping the people who want to cause harm with them from getting them at all-- it's just stopping the targets from defending themselves.

Americans have dug themselves into a freaking hole in the ground. It's too late to effectively remove and ban all firearms; there are too many out there, and people will just defend their "right" to be a danger at this point. And if you were to be more lax in the restriction, you'd have even more morons running around, well, being a danger.

On the other hand, maybe the laws aren't the problem at all. Maybe Americans are just more dangerous than everyone else... Maybe it's the media. Or... maybe it's because parent's aren't spanking their kids anymore. I don't know. There's something seriously wrong with this country though.

Back on topic. This guy fails. He didn't even make it into the rankings. Two more kills and he would have made it to 39th place... what a loser. It's sorta like when you're like 1 kill away from calling in that helicopter in CoD4... and some ******* just kills you. Except worse. You don't get another try.

And for those saying that "it's harder than it sounds" or whatever:

Mamoru Takuma killed 8 people with a kitchen knife. Richard Speck, too, killed 8 people with a knife (some where strangled, too). Douglas Crabbe killed 5 people with a Mack truck.

And probably most awesome of all, Walter Seifert scored 10 with a fraking homemade flamethrower and a goddamn lance. A freaking lance. Wtf.

At first place (if you wanted to know) is Woo Bum-kon. He killed 57, armed with a rifle and some grenades.
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah