Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smart TV app developers

Default smart TV app developers

Who are the largest smart TV app developers?

There are a lot of options for you nowadays. First of all you can contact several software developing companies to see portfolios and to know the real prices for your app development. I used to hire this team for smart tv app development company https://opengeekslab.com/blog/smart-...on-development and have absolutely no regrets about the cooperation. I recommend to contact them with your task, they can develop any kind of software.

I think it depends on what you mean by largest. Do you mean the developers that have published the most apps? Or the ones that have the most popular apps by downloads? Additionally, there’s a distinction to be made between publishers and developers. Publishers are the companies that are listed on the official CTV app stores. In some cases, these companies are also app developers, but oftentimes publishers will hire outside developers to build their apps.

smart tv apps are a dead medium

Quote Originally Posted by freestown7 View Post
    Who are the largest smart TV app, developers?
    There are many but most of them are paid. You can easily use them for free from. I also Use different apps from there.
    Last edited by stevenmstanley; 5th October 2021 at 02:21 AM.

Banned

Yes a lot of people make apps

At the moment, there are already quite a lot of different developers, there are of course large companies, but they do not always make a good product, now there are a lot of startups who shoot with their projects, if you need a good product, then it is enough to contact ProCoders and they will do it!

I love sports and everything related to it for a long time. Well the only problem is that there are very few useful applications for sports or for weight loss on the web. I got the idea to create my own. Here health and fitness app development as you can see, it is now popular. I just told my idea in detail and professionals created a quality application. By the way, it is very handy. If you have a similar idea, feel free to contact

People are right. There are a lot of software development firms. Not all of them are experienced enough and make a good product. Also not all company provide a testing service what is more important sometimes

Don't forget to test your future app for vulnerabilities to hacking attacks and data leak. Different services and tools can help you. My friend shared with me a good site with security testing tools. You can click here to find more. It's cool that there is an opportunity to check your app, software or web site to prevent cybersecurity attacks. Also in such a way you prevent consumers' complaints before releasing your product. It is really an important part of development about which you must remember