Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you like to plant flowers?

Banned

Default do you like to plant flowers?

do you like to plant flowers?

I have always enjoyed planting flowers. Therefore, every year I buy flower bulbs https://dutch-bulbs.com/de/ . Since time immemorial, people have been growing flowers, and in the end it turned out that a special category of people who were passionate about flowers appeared. Someone said: "A garden without flowers is like a family without children." It seems to me that a more precise definition of flowers in the garden is difficult to find. Flowers decorate the garden, add color, create a mood. Given the period and duration of flowering, it is possible to have a continuously flowering garden or a garden of continuous flowering, practically for the entire growing season of the plants.

Hi friends! If you love gardening as much as I do, then it will be interesting for you to read what I am about to write. Never skimp on garden tools. For example, a wonderful lawn mower from these guys will allow you to significantly save time and effort that will be spent on your garden. Try it and you will never regret it!

Banned

If you want your garden to look like really good, you need to check this link https://junkandgardening.co.uk/servi...en-design.html. Here you can find all about house and garden design and even more.

Yes, I do but they don't seem to like me

Friend friends, I found a very good topic about flowers and I think that even if the girl is a lesbian, you should still come on the first date because it’s a wonderful gesture, and if, for example, you don’t know how to drive yourself or don’t know some beautiful places goodbye then I can advise you on a dating site lesbianscharm where all this will be described and where you will find advice for yourself on all dates

Banned

I do not know how to take care of flowers, but at the same time I like flowers

Banned

But I'm not upset. Because I can always choose a bouquet for myself and order send flowers in Ukraine https://kievdelivery.com/category/flowers . It is also convenient when I want to congratulate one of my friends or colleagues. Flowers delivery always happens on time

Hi all. I don't buy plants online, but I can recommend the store I bought.
    Last edited by Garosh433; 17th November 2022 at 03:04 AM.

Beginner

Yes, I love to plant flowers.