Thread: General Liability vs Casualty insurance?

Default General Liability vs Casualty insurance?

What is the difference between General Liability and Casualty insurance? What do you know about this?

In my opinion all is quite simple, if you will know main definitions. Here is some info for you:

General Liability insurance protects your business from lawsuits, both the legal costs and the settlement or judgment costs.

Casualty insurance focuses on injuries on your business premises and crimes against it.

Also there are many other insurance policies, you can read more about them in internet.

I agree with these definitions above. Talking about prices, I can share my own experience. I have small business, it is delivery company. In general cost of commercial general liability insurance varies based on your business operations and policy limits, among other factors. Personally I usually pay about $60 per month for this policy.

Hello everybody! Does general liability insurance for businesses cover cases of property damage or injury that occurred on the company's premises?

Hastings Mutual Insurance Company is my reliable partner in the field of general liability insurance for my business. When an accident occurred on the premises of my company recently and one of the employees was seriously injured, I was grateful for the availability of general liability insurance from Hastings Mutual. Thanks to the prompt response of hastings mutual insurance company customer service and timely compensation of losses, I was able to cope with the financial consequences of this situation without serious losses to the business. In addition, knowing that my employees and I are protected by accident insurance, I can be sure of their safety and take care of the prosperity of the enterprise. This confirms the high level of service provided by Hastings Mutual Insurance Company and their willingness to support customers in difficult moments.