Thread: How do you know if your tech startup idea is good or not?

Default How do you know if your tech startup idea is good or not?

How do you know if your tech startup idea is good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by freestown7 View Post
    You won`t actually know until give any idea a try. This is a rule. When there is no pain. there is no gain. Remember?
    I would rather recommend to start form reading this article about 30 tech startups ideas Mark Zuckerberg would have brought to life if he hadn’t created Facebook https://www.purrweb.com/blog/30-tech-startups-ideas/ containing a detailed guide what to do with the idea at all. Believe me I know what I am talking about. Hope it will make sense for you

Quote Originally Posted by freestown7 View Post
    People pay you money for it. That’s the way you know.

You have to utterly believe in it and you have to get others to believe in it by paying you money.

There’s a lot of successful companies today that didn’t start out that great but they overcame that by believing in what they were doing and they sell hard to get others to spend money on it.

Oracle for example — the initial product wasn’t great and Larry didn’t think anyone would buy version one so he named it “two” as if to convey that it was the second iteration of the product so he could convince others to pay for it. And they did.

This is really the only metric that matters. Obsess over this and make this happen and build upon it.

If you put everything you’ve got into accomplishing this and people won’t pay you money for it — it’s clearly not good.

If such an idea is solely for its, then a qualitative side view is needed on such a project. Plus, if there are many competitors on the market, it is worth highlighting and implementing unique preistences, as in the case of https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nproxy.connect. Then such a project will have a greater probability of success.

nice face my guy