Thread: Serious roach infestation in car. Need help killing them.

Jr. Necki

Default Serious roach infestation in car. Need help killing them.

I’m borrowing my dad’s car and I realize he had a ton of roaches inside that come and go. He doesn’t know how to get rid of them so I’m trying to figure how to kill the suckers. I could really use some help please, I have the 8 Hour road trip with this car and is going to be embarrassing to have a car full of bugs.

bro just eat them lol

Beginner

In fact, I understand you perfectly, because cоckroaches in a car are always a real disaster! But don't despair, read this article about roaches in car
    In this resource, you will find a lot of information on how you can get rid of these annoying bugs!

But if I were you, I'd start by finding out what attracts roaches to your car and fix the problem. Sometimes chemicals don't work and the roaches come back

I had a similar situation and I found out the reason. I had a jar of honey in my car that I had forgotten about, and thanks to an article on Pest Queen I learned that it turns out that roaches are very attracted to honey. I removed the jar from my car and in addition used baking soda and vinegar to keep the roaches from coming back. Finally, it worked for me and I never saw another roach in my car.

Jr. Necki

Hey folks! Are there any other reliable pest control companies? I would be so grateful for any help or advice :)

If you find that you have cоckroaches in your house or car, you need to start acting as soon as possible. Otherwise, the cоckroaches will actively reproduce and eventually it will be impossible to get rid of them all. To solve the problem in its infancy, I can recommend you plano pest control. These guys have a lot of experience in dealing with all kinds of pests, so for them to eliminate a dozen cоckroaches is a piece of cake.

I hate ****roaches and pests, their presence sends shivers down my spine. The thought of creepy crawlies invading my space is unbearable. I am constantly on guard and take every measure to protect my surroundings from pests.

With a relentless battle against ****roach invaders, I turned to preventive pest control customer service for a solution. Their expertise in pest control proved invaluable as they effectively solved the ****roach problem. The personalized approach and best practices they used demonstrated a commitment to achieving effective results. After witnessing the rapid extermination of ****roaches, I found comfort in the professionalism and effectiveness of their preventive pest control that made my living space pest free and more comfortable.