Thread: Which is the best monitor below 10k rs for gaming?

Default Which is the best monitor below 10k rs for gaming?

Which is the best monitor below 10k rs for gaming?

what is rs

ruby saphirE?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy67 View Post
    Which is the best monitor below 10k rs for gaming?
    Well, for whom how. I like Asus because the monitor has in-built 2W speakers which produce decent quality of sound. Plus the monitor itself projects a crosshair onto the image at the middle of the screen. This can prove to be quite useful in games where the crosshair is hard to see or is disabled. And what is the most with a 1 ms response time and 144 Hz refresh rate, this monitor is fast, to put it bluntly. But as I said before tastes differ. I recommend to start from the very detailed list of monitors https://csgopedia.com/the-best-gamin...tor-for-cs-go/ and get an idea of the features you want to get finally. Hope this information and the resource will make sense for you. Cheers

I think a monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate would be best. What’s the difference between 60hz and 144hz? On a 60hz monitor, it will be able to display up to 60 fps without tearing. A 144Hz monitor can display up to 144fps without tearing. If you have the money, definitely buy a 1440p (2560x1440) 144Hz monitor. But if you don’t have that kind of money, a 1080p 144Hz monitor should suit you fine. Also, I’d look at the response time (may also be called input lag). 1ms (milliseconds) is best, while 5ms is more standard.

Jr. Necki

Hello there. Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. Well, personally I chose a 55-inch TV for myself and I'm fine. I play mainly CS GO and by the way I get a lot of things there that I can sell on the site https://skins.cash/ because I don't need skins for weapons, I don't even pay attention to it.

I would also like to purchase a boost for the cod. But I don't know where it can be done.

So, of course, boosting is illegal in the game and it is forbidden to transfer your account to third parties, and you face a ban for transferring your account, but there is always a but. People who are engaged in this have long come up with ways to bypass such operations, for example, with a cod boosting everything is simple, you play by yourself, completely immersing yourself in the atmosphere and gameplay, and they help you get the desired achievement or item.

Hello my dear friend. I, as a hardened gamer (I play cs go, and also open cases on the platform https://skin.club/community/en/articles/skins-history/ to get weapon skins) use a cool monitor - Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. He's unrealistically cool!