Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG CLOSED BETA SOON FOR SOLDIER FRONT =D

Default OMG CLOSED BETA SOON FOR SOLDIER FRONT =D

I CANT WAIT xP January 10 3pm PST BUT the close beta lasts only until 8:00PST!!! and if your in the middle of playing it lasts till 8:30PST... Anyways, The most hyped up game from ijji is coming in 3 days!!! Ijji has garenteed that this game is one of their best yet, The ijji staff anticipates the game to have more that 12 million people playing the game O.o (I accualy forgot the number of people ijji is anticipating but I remember it being bigger than 12 mill).

http://sfront.ijji.com/

Who else is waiting to play this game???

p.s: Im thining its gonna be great because it took such a long time for the game to accualy come out. =/ My guese is that it will will have Open Beta in Feb...AND ITS ONLY A GUESE

Beginner

id play it but i dont like ijji that much.. i hate how you have to log on the site just to play. they ruined gb like that.

For the love of God

STFU.

And stop making so many idiotic threats. At least post them all in 1 single topic

Quote Originally Posted by Zait
    For the love of God

STFU.

And stop making so many idiotic threats. At least post them all in 1 single topic
    WTF ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT -.- Why would I put a topic with drawing and closed beta game and a video on you tube? Its called being organized. Its not like im gonna sell banana in a movie store, it needs to be organized, The only topic name that could take all these in is...hmm, well, I dunno...Oh wait , its Random.

And I made 2 threat jokes, I dont know what you seem to think I do this alot but dude you need to stop lookin at the same topic numerous times cause that could mess with your head.

?ιη¢?я??? ?н? ???ν???? ρн??ηι?яι???я

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider
    ?ιη¢?я??? ?н? ???ν???? ρн??ηι?яι???я
    Oh haha man that was awesome. Zait needs to remove that prick from his underwear.

I dont think making more than 6 topics in 1 week is called being organized. I find that more like annoying. And David, it's not like I flame people everyday, but I find PheonixRider very very annoying

6 topics a week or 8 topic a week or a million topics a week, It desnt matter, it just matters onhow the person is and what the person wants to talk about. Your telling me Organization has to do with how many topics I make but it doesn't You can make a hell of a load of topics and all be very organized in their own way.

Me, I dont make 6 topics a week, I dont count and say " I cant make anymore topics this week because I already used up 7" It Varies how the day goes for me, If there is nothing to talk about I can go up to as many as only 3 POSTS or 2 topics a week, and if the day is action packed it can go as many as 5+ posts or topics a week or I just dont go to this forum for a while.

Now im not you and I dont do things like you, If you get annoyed then simply DONT GO TO MY TOPICS, And if your intrested and you still post and you go off topic just to annoy me and hold up the whole topic, THEN DONT!!! If your going to post on my topics you will have to go ON TOPIC, because right now you are annoying the hell out of me just becauseyou dont like my topics and how many topics I make.

so plz, for next time...if you have nothing to say on topic then...hmm how should I say this? Oh, I know, Then
    STFU.
    like seriously -.- its a Closed beta testing topic, not a topic of you 13itching

I love how it makes it look like you quoted yourself and then replied to yourself =P
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

....... XD

too true, torr. too true.

/end spam.
    "Oh, miss pac-man. I would sex that bow right off your head. Eat those dots you naughty naughty girl."

Arrianna 5X Ice/Light Mage Broa

Now im not you and I dont do things like you, If you get annoyed then simply DONT GO TO MY TOPICS, And if your intrested and you still post and you go off topic just to annoy me and hold up the whole topic, THEN DONT!!! If your going to post on my topics you will have to go ON TOPIC, because right now you are annoying the hell out of me just becauseyou dont like my topics and how many topics I make.
    If you're so annoyed at me, why do you keep replying to my posts?

And gg at quoting yourself.