Thread: Windows Movie Maker Video Tutorial

Jr. Necki

Default Windows Movie Maker Video Tutorial

If you want to create a video but you have no powerful video editing software, you could use windows movie maker that is built within your windows operating system (if you are using windows OS) Below are 2 links: one is basic and the other is advance. enjoy!

Ayumilove Windows Movie maker Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI-dhd_eHXs

Ayumilove windows movie maker part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBAxkFFW4zw

Beginner

Very nice, thanks! I might have to invest in fraps and start making ridiculous MS videos.

Btw, the "opening" bit actually was helpful because it's not in my entertainment folder for some reason, but the "run" command works fine.

Hello Friend. Thanks for the informative post, this is very helpful information. I would like to share the site from which I downloaded Adobe photography. Not exactly on your topic, but pretty close This can be very useful information for you and others. Write if my advice was helpful.

Since you are making videos on Youtube, I will share something you will surely put to good use. Here's the website https://backlinkvalidator.com/ . It will help you to fix tags and keywords. And fixed tags and keywords will bring you organic viewers.

Jr. Necki

Premier Pro is a video editing software and is subscription based so it is monthly payments. I have Lightroom and PS on subscription. You can be offline for a month. If you pay annually you can go for hundred days. If any issues arise you can always contact Adobe. I'm sure PP is the same but you aren't looking for that.

Pretty much most software out there can be used off line, you will just miss updates until you connect. I don't know anything about video editing software but here are few photo editing ones.

Jr. Necki

If you really want to use a powerful and good video editor program then visit the official website of iMovie for Windows. It’s a popular, reliable, fast and user-friendly video editor that you can use for free. Currently it is available for both Windows and Mac computer. You can perform almost every basic and advanced video editing operation using iMovie Video Editor in a quick and easy manner.

If you're searching for freelance photographer dubai I can recommend the team that did my wedding photo and video session. It was incredible, we found them completely by chance, but our photographer is a true professional, I felt very comfortable working with him, and he of course knew English perfectly, so we had no problems understanding. It has now been a year since our wedding, and we want to do another photo shoot with the same company.