Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaming and Pandemic

Can someone tell me more about it? I'd like to learn how to do it. It's the most interesting subject for me so far. I worked for years at a job I didn't like and only recently started life anew when I started learning about the best mining gpu. It's been a great change in my life, but I still don't know much about it and want to learn more

Thank you so much for this informative thread here but can someone here please recommend me some reliable resources where I will be able to play some card games?

Beginner

Personally I think that you need to check Anytime Games website as there are a few nice and captivating card games there and by the way, here that's what they write about their team and their resource so probably it will be interesting for you to get some information about them there. Good luck with it.

During the pandemic, I'm pretty sure that I've played all the games on Steam. I have no idea what to do now that the pandemic is over.

Beginner

Oh, I totally understand you. I used to play a lot of video games, but then I discovered that there are many interesting games that you can play and have a chance of winning real money. As for me, playing on https://******s247.nl/gratis-gokkasten-spelen/ became really interesting, and I got really into ********, so you can try it out as well.