Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaming and Pandemic

Can someone tell me more about it? I'd like to learn how to do it. It's the most interesting subject for me so far. I worked for years at a job I didn't like and only recently started life anew when I started learning about the best mining gpu. It's been a great change in my life, but I still don't know much about it and want to learn more

Thank you so much for this informative thread here but can someone here please recommend me some reliable resources where I will be able to play some card games?

Beginner

Personally I think that you need to check Anytime Games website as there are a few nice and captivating card games there and by the way, here that's what they write about their team and their resource so probably it will be interesting for you to get some information about them there. Good luck with it.

During the pandemic, I'm pretty sure that I've played all the games on Steam. I have no idea what to do now that the pandemic is over.

Jr. Necki

Oh, I totally understand you. I used to play a lot of video games, but then I discovered that there are many interesting games that you can play and have a chance of winning real money. As for me, playing on https://******s247.nl/gratis-gokkasten-spelen/ became really interesting, and I got really into ********, so you can try it out as well.

I've played several games before, but my favorite is World of Warcraft. With the onset of the pandemic, I only play it because I liked it very much, but sometimes it happens that I can’t reach the next level for a long time, but these are trifles compared to the game itself. she is captivating.

I'm actually surprised that on this forum someone started a discussion about WoW. This game is my favorite and I have been playing it for an incredibly long time. I played it for about 15,000 hours and during this time I studied the whole world and the history of this game.
    Recently a friend of mine who quit playing WoW 5 years ago decided to start playing again, so he turned to https://boosthive.eu/wow/character-boost/professions because he really wanted to level up his character.
    Last edited by Raymond31; 28th February 2022 at 05:21 AM.

Nothing has changed to me. The pandemic didn't affect my job at all, so I am gaming as much as I did before.

Jr. Necki

There are many sources of news about gаmbling. One of them is the Cаsino Bros. website. It offers the latest news and tips in the gаmbling world. I want to advise you to read more information in advance. The website also has a list of recommended cаsinos, cаsino reviews and articles on how to play various cаsino games.
    Last edited by Peytonn; 29th March 2022 at 04:22 PM.

A number of younger players are playing games in this pandemic situation. Because all schools, colleges and universities are closed.