Thread: Speaking of prank calls...

Default Speaking of prank calls...

I got a voicemail from this girl at the gym (who I barely knew - I mean, when I was a freshman in HS, she was a junior...) and she's pretending to be her best friend (using her best friend's name), so, she calls saying things like "hey, I have not been able to stop thinking about you, omg, like, last time we talked, we really connected on a higher level" -

Umm, no, last time we talked, she called me saying she thinks I have this nice physique, and she's calling me things like hot, sexy, etc. - and I'm freaking out because I don't even know this skank!!! We talked like TWICE in high school, we met at the gym, and I made the mistake of saying "Hey, about we exchange #'s or something to keep in touch" - (NEVER. AGAIN. WILL I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.)

So, she's saying "I wanna take things to the next level, cuz the other day I saw you walk by and you have a REALLY nice butt! I can tell you've been toned!..."

And at this part, I AM FREAKING OUT.

Apparently though, my sis knew this girl and cleared things up - "It's just a prank, she's not really psycho over you, in fact, that's not even -------, that's ---" (I mean, I'm scared to freaking death here...), and she gives me info about how they just like to prank guys like this or something.

WHATEVER!!! Call guys who are into the pick-up-lines-and-buy-me-a-drink-and-let's-sleep-together-and-move-on-the-next-morning, but leave me the hell out of this!!! <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    about peeing in the shower, guys. what you should do is if youre married and shower with your wife at the same time, when she's not looking you can pee on her leg without her knowing :3 and then it'll be like marking your territory xD

Jr. Necki

Rofl, that's funny :D

hilarious.

Funny ****.

RFOL111elevntyone

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

You can pretend to be the employee of the month, and then give out candy bars to everyone and make a big deal about it. As https://www.bestessays.com.au/custom_term_paper.php said This will certainly be a great prank to play on friends and family, and it is relatively easy to pull off.