Thread: Parotitis

Default Parotitis

So the last 5 days of mine have been plagued by my left parotid gland. Due to an unknown reason, it became clogged and nearly became infected. I went into urgent care at the start of second day of swelling and had blood taken. They said lab results will be complete the same afternoon. I have yet to get any news on the lab results.

Anyway, I was told by the doctor there to document progress with mugshots for when I go in for a check up. I will be dumping these mugshots here.

Spoiler!
    Day 1

Spoiler!
    Day 2

Spoiler!
    Day 3

Spoiler!
    Day 4

Spoiler!
    Day 5

If you want to compare my normal face to the swelling, this is the only selfie I could find on my phone. It is decently recent.
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Phantom Watch

That's super ****ty. I went through a similar ordeal recently, so I feel for you bro.

RaDUSOKEN DO SOMETHINIG
    viva la nagato yuki

Banned

How are your progress in treatment?

I hope you will be all fine now. One of my friends also faced the same situation and I know how does it feel. I was looking for an essay writer whom I can pay for my essay assignment and I found https://www.college-paper.org/pay-for-papers/ this link but before that I want to read its reviews and when I was reading the review, I have found your post.

SPAMMER

Wish you, good luck dude! I think this may be due to overwork and excessive stress. I also had a similar situation due to exhaustion during exams. So now I give myself time to rest and try not to get overwhelmed.
    Last edited by Catesee; 15th January 2022 at 07:34 PM.