Thread: Real estate advisor/ office

Default Real estate advisor/ office

I'm a small business owner and I decided to take my business to another level. I'm having trouble finding an office and I thought there are companies, or real estate advisors that could help me solve my problem. I don't know where to start though.

I also looked for one, but decided that it would be financially very expensive.

I tried looking for similar services, too, and I almost succeeded. Last month I was able to find https://osdoro.com/us/coworking-space-austin/. It helped me find a new office and get rid of old problems at my previous location. I think that you will find this opportunity quite helpful and exciting because nowadays it is not so easy to find a reliable office for more comfortable work.
    For me, this is most important, and now I feel much better and more accessible. I am sure that I have become a help to you with this information.

Quote Originally Posted by labellim View Post
    I also looked for one, but decided that it would be financially very expensive.
    Yes, it's very expensive

There are a few details to consider in this case. One and the most fundamental problem is that there are now several different ways in real estate that can cause problems. Personally, I use other methods, namely passive investment in real estate. For me, these advantages are the most suitable because I always planned to invest in a business that could bring me passive income. I am sure that this could be a fair outcome for those who have been in the industry for a long time and know-how the real estate agency kitchen works.