Thread: You may be a Victim of software counterfeiting

Default You may be a Victim of software counterfeiting

I used KMS_VL_ALL-39f to activate my office programs (Professional Plus 2019), and it worked fine for a few months. Recently though, I kept getting a notice my software isn't genuine. Is there any way to get rid of it?

I am sorry, I can't help you with this. But yes, you can search for it online on google search or you can ask someone who is a professional. I am a school student and I have got a lot of assignments from my professor. I can't write any assignments right now because I got flu because of the winter. These assignments marks will add to our final exams and because of this, I am worried about my task. So, I am thinking about taking help from an online essay writer. Before that I want to know is edubirdie safe or not? Because I have heard from my friends that they got scammed by essay writers online and I don't want to be one of those victims. That is why I am searching for it online and found my question answer on google search. That is why I am also recommending you to find your question answer on google search.
    Last edited by RichardAAnderson; 22nd December 2021 at 09:30 PM.

Jr. Necki

I want to tell you about a great application that helped me and many of my colleagues with our computers. The problem was that my computer has been serving me for 4 years and during this time a lot of unnecessary "garbage" has accumulated in my device. So this application find out cleans your device completely of any garbage. I was pleasantly surprised because after that my computer started working almost 2 times faster.

Ah yes, counterfeited software are such a bummer. Just making sure I download the right one while I've got things to do in Moab. Thanks for the heads up!